January 4, 2014

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

photo credit: .craig via photopin cc

"I'm only me when I'm with you" is probably something you've heard your Parents or Grandparents say to each other or maybe you've heard it from a song. It's a saying that can speak volumes. Basically what you are saying is that without whoever you are talking about, you are not yourself, you are NOBODY. You are saying it to someone you can not live without cause with out them you are not living.

Finding someone who can say that is like finding a diamond. Once you find it, grab it and hold it. I wish I could say I've found that person but, I haven't. I still have time though. One day, I will meet the man of my dreams and be able to say "I'm only me when I'm with you". That is a day I look forward too!

In the mean time, I'm going to keep my eyes focused on the one who made me, God, and trust he knows what he is doing in my life.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year and a Merry Christmas! I'd love to hear some stories! Shoot me an email or comment below to share! Who knows, maybe I'll post it on this blog?

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment