December 19, 2013

#StandWithPhil: The Story That Has Took The World By Storm

So, as many of you have heard, Phil Robertson has been cut from "Duck Dynasty". I don't agree with this at all and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The main reason I know I'm not is because of Twitter. If you don't have one, get one! I love it because it is a powerful way to stand up for what you believe in. The world has stood up for Phil Robertson!
This is from Twitter as of 12/19/2013 at 2:45 PM EST. Phil Robertson is #1 Trend on Twitter! I know some of these are no-supporters but, most are supporting Phil!

Lets stand up together as the body of Christ and support this Godly man! "Duck Dynasty" has touched the lives of so many and I know it can touch more!

What do you think about the whole thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment